Relationship Gold (2 day workshop)
Monday 14 May - Tuesday 15 May (9.00am - 4.30pm)
A refreshing two-day workshop about finding love, freedom and ‘the good life’ through creating great relationships with everyone you know.
In this fun, interactive and revelatory two day workshop you’ll find out:
- The best way to build trust
- Why things go wrong and how to fix them
- The neuroscience behind some of our more destructive behaviours
- Why apologies are hard to come by
- The real (and surprising) enemy of great relationships
- Why understanding how memory and sight work is crucial to understanding each other
There’ll be surprising science, ‘a-ha’ moments, entertaining stories and life-changing practices. Relationship Gold will inspire and equip you to make all your relationships the best they can be.
The Cargo Hall
39 South Wharf Promenade
South Wharf VIC 3006
$749 including GST for two days, including lunches and refreshments.
This cost has been subsidised from $1295 from the Institute of Positive Education. Please note by registering, you are agreeing to our Booking Terms and Conditions.